About Me

There is a girl who loves to dance who believes dancing with the feet is one thing but dancing with the heart is  another.

There is a girl who believes her family is her strength and her weakness.

There is a girl who believes nothing is more beautiful than a woman who is brave, strong and emboldened because of who Christ is within her.

There is a girl who believes dreams are not what you see in your sleep, dreams are things which do not let you sleep.

There is a girl who feels the ink bleeding through the pages of her writing.

There is a girl who feels the pain of those around her and feels the need to restore the broken pieces left behind.

There is a girl who  feels the demons inside her and wishes to conquer them.

There is a girl who feels like she is walking on clouds as if she is walking through heaven in her dreams.

There is a girl who believes the most beautiful person is a person with kind heart and loving soul.

There is a girl who believes that be helpful when you see a person without a smile, give them yours.

There is a girl who stays hopeful because you never know what tomorrow will bring.

There is a girl who believes sweet efforts are better than sweet words.

There is a girl who believes when it rains look for rainbows when it’s dark look for stars.

There is a girl who believes when life knocks you down, you get back up and keep fighting.

There is a girl who believes We are the music creators and we are the visionaries of dreams.

Though she be little, she is fierce.

That girl is me.

I am Felicity.

I am a girl who never denies the light in the world.

I wonder why the world can be so cruel as to kill beings with souls.

I hear voices in my head running back and forth with thoughts that are not my own.

I see light in the darkness where no light should be found.

I want there to be happiness in the smallest of places.

I an the imperfect star.

I pretend like everything is ok when i reality there is a wildfire spreading across my skull.

I feel all the pain and suffering in the world as if it is my own.

I touch the stars with just one look and then suddenly there in my palms.

I worry that one day with a flick of a finger there will be no more.

I cry myself to sleep clutching myself trying to get the pain to stop.

I am the imperfect star.

I understand that no one is perfect no matter how hard we try.

I say things that I think are sincere but my mind is shouting something different.

I dream that one day heaven will fall and it will echo from this city.

I try to grasp what the term “I am” truly means.

I hope this world is not a test but a simulation of life.

I am the imperfect star.

I am Felicity.

7 Responses

1. Elena at |

Dear Felicity,
    My dear this is beautiful. I imagine a girl who is a sweetheart (which is who I already know) from what I read here. Your choice of style and words flows perfectly to represent your story. I can relate to you in wanting to help others out when they are down, since this is one of my desires in life as well.

One thing I would suggest for this piece is to re-read it over, so that you can fix minor issues such as capitalization and wording for certain sentences. But besides that you have captured the point of what this page is to be about.

I love the format of your blog and can not wait to see what you have to show this year.

Love,
    Elena

Reply
  2. peanut3177 at |

Dear Felicity,

This About Me was beautifully profound and it is very clear that you put a lot of effort into it. The format and punctuation are used effectively and your amount of description throughout the piece is effective and consistent. I felt that I got to know you better by just reading this.

For improvements, I’ve noticed a few minor grammatical errors hidden inside of your writing. I would suggest revising your piece just to make sure those errors can be fixed.

Wonderful piece, I cannot wait to read more of your writing later on.

Sincerely,
    Emily

Reply
  3. wajeeham19 at |

Dear Felicity,

I loved reading your about me and getting to know you in a way that I did not before. I really loved the format you chose. I also loved your word choice as it added more impact to your about me and it made as the reader feel like someone was opening up to me.

One thing I suggest you make sure to do in the future is to proof read your work for typos and little errors like that.

Overall, I love your blog set up. I will make sure to read more posts by you because I love what I have seen so far.

Sincerely,
    Wajeeha

Reply
  4. simranl at |

Dear Felicity,

This piece was so sincere and authentic. Just from reading it, I can grasp your vulnerability and the sweet personality that you have. Your voice is consistent and very strong in conveying who you are and especially the emotions you feel. I also loved the structure you chose to lay this out. It was easy to follow and brought emphasis to certain lines.

I would also agree with the comments above, to consider proof reading your about me once more, just to correct some grammatical errors.

Overall, I loved reading this piece, and getting to know more about you. I look forward to reading more posts from you.

Sincerely,
    Simran

Reply